inCarDoc FREE - OBD2 ELM327
Auto & Vehicles
Rated for 3+
4.0.3 and up
Jul 3, 2023
4.2 / 5.0
Your connected car
inCarDoc - best doctor for your car: Check Engine codes reading, diagnostic, car scanning, monitoring and logbook tool: reads real-time and stored diagnostics parameters from ECU of OBD-II compliant cars.
Requires ELM327 or compatible OBD2 car scanner. Supported: OBD-II (Bluetooth, WiFi, Kiwi 3 (BLE), V-Gate iCar 3 (BLE), Veepeak (BLE), Carista, Vinli); GPS-only and Demo modes. More at inCarDoc.com Limited functionality available w/o ELM327 possible only in GPS mode: Speed, Altitude
Works as fault codes OBD2 car scanner, reads Check Engine (MIL) state, details, related freeze frame data, finds descriptions and clears stored diagnostic trouble codes (DTC). Allows to store and share car diagnostics data when looking for a professional service/repair assistance. Note! that app supports only parameters and ECU's specified with OBD2 standard, that is Engine and Emission systems.
Real-time car parameters
Reads real-time engine and vehicle OBD2 parameters PIDs from car’s sensors: speed, rotation (rpm), coolant temperature, pressure, O2 oxygen sensors and multiple other PIDs supported by your car. Available chart drawing and analog/digital widgets presentation. Note! That the exact list of scanned OBD2 parameters depends on your car make/model/year.
Trip Computer mode for presenting and tracking car’s fuel economy/consumption. Present both in-drive (instant and average MPG) as well as per trip, per day and other statistics. Please note, that feature available when appropriate OBD2 economy parameters (MAF or MAP+IAT+RPM) are supported in your car. For correct calculations, you may need to enter Engine displacement (in cubic cm) and volumetric efficiency (in %, the default is 80).
- logbook notes: fueling, service records, car maintenance, car diagnostics.
- GPS parameters: speed, altitude.
- register and upload data to web.
- console mode: for advanced users, direct OBD2 and ELM327 commands sending.
- use custom configurations for non-standard parameters and protocols.
with Pro version inCarDoc Pro https://goo.gl/8qqNZd
Avoid!!! simultaneous running of multiple OBD-II reading apps, be sure that other apps does not keeping live Bluetooth/WiFi connection via ELM327 OBD2 scanner.
Device & app history
- Used to self- identify application when at background.
- Extra GPS parameters: GPS speed, altitude, position for fueling and service search.
- Store and read "Logbook" and Debug data as direct user's actions.
- Bluetooth related - communication with external OBD2 scanner.
- Internet related - publishing "Logbook" records to server as direct user's actions.
Warning!!! There are reports on issues when using some cheap "clones" of ELM327 (mostly marked as v2.1)! Please contact us by mail to report troubles with adapters, would be nice to have the following info: naming, MAC address, ELM327 firmware version info and/or connection log. This will help to create a list of potentially dangerous OBD2 scanners and share this information with others.
You could help to improve the app by sending OBD2 info related to your car. Fill in the car details with configuration screen and click send button in "General information" section.
Please send your questions or issues by email, as we are limited answer in Play market comments.
- added support and improved economy calculations for Chevrolet Volt
- user interface improvements
- logbook: bug fixes