Maps & Navigation
Rated for 3+
4.1 and up
February 16, 2020
4.4 / 5.0
Flat Earth is an application that display Sun, moon and earth real time at any date and time as in reality on a flat and simple presentation of earth.
The Application includes:
- Moon phases rendered real time in 3D.
- Sun and moon overhead positions at any date and time.
- Accurate moon size calculations (Lunar Perigee and Apogee). (Pro)
- Local and regular Compass.
- The cycle of day and night and seasons.
- Day light coverage over the earth at any date and time.
- Simple and user friendly interface.
- Moon Orientation at any date and time and at any location.
- Unique local weather forecast with time controller. (Pro)
- Precise Moon Size indicator (Lunar Perigee and Apogee) at any Time and Date. (Pro)
- Unlimited Moon, Sun and Earth Data at ANY date and time. (Pro)
- Lunar Events calendar for moon phases and moon size. Each Event is at a precise time and date for any given year. (Pro)
- The ability to take and share a high resolution shot. (Pro)
- Custom Notification at any date and time.
- A light version of the app can run as a live wallpaper. You can set the app as a live wallpaper from the app or from google wallpaper app.
Once you start the application, you will be immediately informed about time, the current overhead position of the sun and moon, the current phase of the moon and more. With one touch you can rotate clockwise or counter clockwise to move time to the future or to the past and see where the sun/moon should be or how moon phase changes according to the change of time, or you can pick any date and time and get all of the relevant information of that date and time . Also you can set the app as a live wallpaper if you don't want to run the app every time, You can take a capture and save it on gallery or share it with a friend.
- Correction for the tropical position of the sun and moon.
- Polishing previous Version, and fixing some bugs.
- New option added where you can Select a Location manually through values of Latitude/Longitude.