Microsoft Math Solver
Varies with device
Rated for 3+
5.0 and up
Aug 8, 2023
4.1 / 5.0
Microsoft Math solver app provides help with a variety of problems including arithmetic, algebra, trigonometry, calculus, statistics, and other topics using an advanced AI powered math solver. Simply write a math problem on screen or use the camera to snap a math photo. Microsoft Math problem solver instantly recognizes the problem and helps you to solve it with FREE Step-By-Step Explanations, interactive graphs, similar problems from the web and online video lectures. Quickly look up related math concepts. Get help with your homework problems and gain confidence in mastering the techniques with Microsoft Math. It is absolutely FREE and No Ads!
- Write a math equation on screen as you naturally do on paper.
- Scan printed or handwritten math photo.
- Type and edit using advanced scientific math calculator.
- Get interactive Step-by-Step explanations & Graphing calculator.
- Import images with math equations from gallery.
- Scan and Solve Math Worksheets with multiple problems.
- Search the web for similar problems and video lectures.
- Try math word problems.
- Scan and plot x-y data tables for linear/non-linear functions.
- Learn math in your language - supports Chinese, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and many more.
- Elementary: arithmetic, real, complex numbers, LCM, GCD, factors, roman numerals.
- Pre-Algebra: radicals and exponents, fractions, matrices, determinants.
- Algebra: quadratic equations, system of equations, inequalities, rational expressions, linear, quadratic and exponential graphs.
- Word problems on math concepts, number theory, probability, volume, surface area.
- Basic Calculus: Summations, Limits, derivatives, integrals.
- Statistics: Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviation, permutations, combinations.
Find out more about Microsoft Math Solver app on our website Link: https://math.microsoft.com
Contact us at email: firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to your feedback.
- You can now use the eraser in draw mode.
- Easy direct factoring method to solve quadratic equations.
- Support for more languages.
- Performance improvements and bug fixes.